Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The rescue





I promise not to wait 8 months to post again.

I have been feasting on the word that's in Zechariah 3rd chapter
If you take a glance and see, you will find that Jesus:


  • reveals my true nature

  • recognizes that I need help

  • rebukes the enemy with great determination for me

  • rescues me from the destruction planned by the enemy

  • removes and replaces my sins with His righteousness

  • restores my soul!

I love this for many reasons, one of them being that he rebukes satan's charges not because they were false but rather because He already had rescued me. The all-knowing - omniscient - Father already knew the issues I had been wrestling with and He still chose to rescue me, clean me up, and get me back on the right track!


This is why we should salute all of the brethren with love and respect no matter what we think we know about them bc we don't know what they were saved from, but Christ saved them from the worst of it to bring out the best in us!


Peace

No comments: